In the calculation of the player rankings using three values per match:
- The number of player kills by another players: kills;
- The number of death per match: deaths;
- The total number of rounds played: rounds.
The final formula is as follows:
scores = (kills/rounds/averageKPR + 0.7*(rounds-deaths)/rounds/averageSPR)/2.7,
where the constants:
- AverageKPR = 0.679 (average kills per round),
- AverageSPR = 0.317 (average survived rounds during match).
The player with the most match points as a result after all rounds played is the winner.
- Player A made 16 kills and was 7 deaths per round;
- Player B has got 10 kills and 4 deaths per round;
- A total of 27 rounds in the match.
ScoresA = (16/27 / 0,679 + 0,7 * (27-7) /27/0.317)/2.7 = 0.929
ScoresB = (10/27 / 0,679 + 0,7 * (27-4) /27/0.317)/2.7 = 0.899
So, between the two players was the best player A.